Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sunset at Two Jack Lake

The fiancé and I decided to go for a quick road trip to Banff on a quiet Saturday afternoon, perfect opportunity for me to finally capture some sunset shots as most of the time I shoot sunrises more.
Initially we were planning on heading to Johnson Lake, however the trees were still all green so we decided to try Two Jack and Lake Minnewanka instead. We stopped by some trees, with bright yellow leaves.
Perfect in both color and infrared (faux-IR through LR4.1)

IMG_8815-5Dii IMG_8816-5Dii

IMG_8813-5Dii IMG_8824-5Dii

Rocky Mountains and reflection IMG_8827-5Dii IMG_8854-5Dii

The sunset wasn't as colorful as I was hoping for
Two Jack Lake with Mount Rundle - sunset HDR1-Edit

but hopefully, I will get it next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment