Monday, December 24, 2012

Finally some street shots!

Well after a long 4-6 weeks of break from shooting, although I have been slowly shooting again the past 2 weeks with my Canonet QL17 and Leica M6, here are my favourite shots from the 4 Ilford XP2 Super rolls that I got developed.
First two are cropped cine style, which is something I've been doing with some of my shots. It doesn't work with all pictures but for some, it just looks so right.
img144-Edit
img153-Edit
img151-Edit
img210-Edit
img201-Edit
img194-Edit
and perhaps, my favorite shot this month.
img212-Edit
Saw this girl leaning at the corner of the street with his friend, waiting for something. I was hesitant on crossing the street at first with my shy attitude, but I knew deep inside that I would regret it even more if I missed this opportunity. So I braved in, crossed the street and asked if I could take a picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment