Thursday, February 14, 2013

Miami street photography

We went to Orlando and Miami for a nice sun vacation, go to Disney World, Universal Studio, enjoy some cajun food and bask in the sun in Miami.
Only brought 4 rolls of Portra 400 as was planning on doing some street shots in Miami (used the X100 90% of the time in Orlando).

My 2 favorite shots from the whole trip were these 2.
Lady with the fuschia umbrella Lady with the fuschia umbrella I was walking around South Beach Miami to get some street shots when this lady walking with a bright fuschia umbrella caught my eye and had to take a snap of her.
She saw me taking the picture, stopped me and asked if I took a picture of her and why.
I responded that it was her umbrella that caught my attention.
Tried getting couple more shots of her but soon after my response, she blushed and walked away leaving me behind with this shot.

And couple more street shots with the M6 and Portra 400 img485-Edit img556-Edit img553-Edit img551-Edit img467-Edit img484-Edit img451-Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment